You may experience any one or more of the following symptoms:
– When you start your computer, or when your computer has been idle for many minutes, your – Internet browser opens to display Web site advertisements.
– When you use your browser to view Web sites, other instances of your browser open to display Web site advertisements.
– Your Web browser’s home page unexpectedly changes.
– Web pages are unexpectedly added to your Favorites folder.
– New toolbars are unexpectedly added to your Web browser.
– You cannot start a program.
– When you click a link in a program, the link does not work.
– Your Web browser suddenly closes or stops responding.
– It takes a much longer time to start or to resume your computer.
– Components of Windows or other programs no longer work.
“Unexplained computer behavior may be caused by deceptive software”.
2. Download ATF Cleaner by Microsoft MVP Atribune from http://sites/dojodigital.yourninjahost.com/files.atribune.org/
– Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
– Click Select All found at the bottom of the list.
– Click the Empty Selected button.
– Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
– Shutdown/restart the computer.
3. Next, download Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware (Free for personal use) to your desktop.
– Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
– At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
– If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
– Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
– When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
– Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
4. Download, install, update and run: SUPERAntispyware (freeware)
– Customer Service and Product Support (FAQs)
Hope this helps.